A Quick Impression To Bookoo Energy Drink
Are you a busy person who always wanted to be active and alert? Do you want to stay awake during office hours to finish all your pending works? Have you tried drinking energy drink?
Energy drinks are in great demand today. They are very popular particularly to those individuals who are always busy with their life and wanted to keep their work done at the end of the office hours.
Many energy drinks are now out in the market. Most of them are claiming to be the best and the most consumed. However, you should not rely to such information only because all of these energy drinks are different.
One common energy drink is the bookoo energy drink. This beverage is designed to supply physical and mental stimulation for short period. Bookoo energy drink usually has caffeine, glucuronolactone and taurine. Some people mistook it as a sports drink but it’s not.
People drink bookoo in order to maintain their energy particularly if they will work for longer hours. Others would drink them every after exercise especially if they are thirsty. But what some people do not know is that they do not help in re-hydrating the body. Instead, bookoo can actually make a person dehydrated.
What are the ingredients of Bookoo energy drink?
• Carbonated water
• High fructose corn syrup
• Sodium citrate
• Citric acid
• Potassium benzoate
• Caramel color
• Natural flavor
• Vitamin B12
• Pyridoxine HCL
What are the possible health risks that may result from drinking bookoo energy drink? The following are the symptoms of the adverse reactions which involve drinking bookoo:
These four occasions occurred because of the improper consumption of bookoo energy drink. This just means that before drinking such energy drink, it is important to know the dos and don’ts. Do not just drink for the sake of gaining extra strength.
The following are some of the things you need to be aware of when drinking the bookoo energy drink:
• Before drinking the bookoo, read the label. In this way, you will know if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
• Do not drink too much of Bookoo Energy Drink. Your limit should be at least 500mL of Bookoo or an equivalent to two cans daily. Otherwise, follow the instruction on its label.
• Never mix Bookoo Energy Drink with any alcohol.
• If you are doing some intense physical exercise or activity, drink plenty of water to re-hydrate your body. When you are thirsty, do not drink bookoo because it will only dry you out.
• Some energy drinks are not really approved by the United State’s FDA. If you are not sure if Bookoo Energy Drink is an approved energy drink, do not drink too much of it or combine it with alcohol.
• If you experienced an adverse reaction about Bookoo Energy Drink, discontinue using it and report it to the nearest FDA office in your area.
Bookoo Energy Drink can really be beneficial and destructing depending on how you use it. It has a lot of benefits that some people are becoming addicted to it. Once you know how to properly use the Bookoo, you will surely have a good relationship with it.
Laslty, you should never substitute energy drink from water. Why? Of course you know the reason. Have a safe drinking.