Going Camping? Here’s A List Of The Top 20 Campsites In North America
When going camping, you must choose a really ideal camping park, not minding about whether it’s a paid site or a free one. It is now getting increasingly tough to make this decision of choosing a site that is picture perfect. There are many camp sites belonging to the National Forest Service, which are not very eye catching but in great locations. The regular camp sites are neither outstanding nor unforgettable.
The good camping parks have wonderful views, and good amenities like a proper restroom or pit toilet and a fire ring in the place of a small pit. But most of these good sites need you to make your reservations well in advance. They may also be some distance away from where you will have to leave your vehicle, as in u may have make a short hike to reach them.
North America has some excellent camping sites. They are:
1) Circus Circus RV and Caravan CampSite, Las Vegas, Nevada.
2) Philip Edward Isl. in Ontario across the border in Canada
3) Wood-Tikchik in Alaska
4) On the lakeside of Lake Mead at Pearce Ferry in Arizona
5) Squaw Flat camping park, Canyonlands National Park in Utah
6) Rock Hound State Park in New Mexico
7) Apua Point in the Hawaiian Islands
8) White Tank camping park, Joshua Tree National Park in California
9) Pipe Springs camping park, Guadalupe Mountains National Park in Texas
10) Allagash Wilderness in Maine
11) Cottonwood Campground at Chinle
12) Flat Tops in Colorado
13) Goosenecks camping park of the San Juan River, Mexican Hat
14) Strawberry Crater Wilderness, near the Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
15) Cumberland Island in Georgia
16) High Point in New Jersey
17) Gooseberry Falls in Minnesota
18) Marble Canyon in Arizona
19) Bachelor Cove, Lake Roosevelt near The Apache Trail in Arizona
20) Channel Islands in California
The Camping sites of Europe, which are located in some of most picturesque surrounds, are definitely worth considering if you want an adventure that’s fantastic and memorable.
Camping has been an activity much that has been much enjoyed even before the Americans ‘discovered’ it. Camping holidays, some which offer a bed and breakfast option too, are offered my many countries including France.
There are different types Camping parks all over Europe, based on their cost and the facilities that they offer. There are basic camping parks where you have to bring your own tent. Then there are camping parks which offer moderate facilities. At the top of the line are the luxury parks. There are many companies that own and maintain such parks all around Europe in places like Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Austria and Belgium. These places have camping parks range from the basic to moderate facilities. Then there are parks in French Riviera, the Black Forest, Innsbruck and the Swiss Alps, which are more secluded and exclusive.
Caravillas or tents which can accommodate between one to six people, and comfortable deluxe accommodations are offered by Eurocamp, which is one of the leading companies in Europe.
You can check on the Internet about the various camping sites. Then you can ensure that you get the full worth of your camping trip and the best in terms of comfort and satisfaction.